Thursday, April 20, 2023

Bae Kaino 🪰Strong art

 💋🪰Bae Kaino 🪰♂ ❤️  
   (Japanese artist) 🌈
I have obtained the artist's consent for publication.


  
   

    As for Western music, I like the 80's❤️
   I'm learning Bunraku, Gidayu, and Joruri. 
  Ballet is for body building and rehabilitation. 
       I love Ohkawa Hashizo ❤️ 
Sometimes I feel restless unless I get on an airplane ✈️.




































He is Bae Kaino, a gay man who loves Kabuki and           
Bunraku.                                                                                
 On Twitter(@fDamizyde), he talks about absurd events 
in the world, pours pure love into beautiful things and   
people, and is a wonderful person who is much purer     
than other people.                                       

His Twitter👇😝

Hashizo ❤️ !!!! I can't believe such a pretty beauty 
becomes Zenigata Heiji... Translate Tweet Screaming 
love in the center of Shinjuku... Hashizo ❤️ !! 
Why are you so cute and beautiful? 
Hashizo love ❤️ Hashizo love ❤️
Cute I want to suckle LOVE
Hashizo love ❤️ is cute!! of the fly @fDamizyde nosebleed















No comments:

Post a Comment