Sunday, January 1, 2023

Kaoru Koga 古賀郁

 Kaoru Koga 

I have obtained the artist's consent for publication.




             
                


               Absinthe (oil paint)









"Alice Cat in Dollhouse"(Pencil watercolor pencil)




      “Mad Hotter Cat” (Pencil watercolor pencil)


"Ghost of Death Island"  (Watercolor and colored pencils on board)


    Oil and Tempera "Boy J.L.B" Borges' Boyhood Portrait







 I'm going to repost the cat I drew with colored pencils on the back of the package of Mukashi Ice Cream。
     👇 MOW.Because the ice cream MOW package looked like a cat silhouette.  👇



                Mnemonic(obuje)


       From Kaoru Koga
I am a care worker and provide home care. 
For the time being, I'm a paint artist.
I sometimes make music and movies too.



【Twitter】

【Homemade sound and video】





〜Thank You〜

No comments:

Post a Comment